Associated Hebrew Schools (“AHS”) is a community day school rooted in traditional Jewish values. We are committed to:
- Educational excellence and innovation in both General and Judaic studies;
- Nurturing student learning; and
- Instilling a love of Torah, Israel and the Hebrew language.
AHS welcomes families from across the Jewish community, and is proud to have a student body of diverse learners that represents a wide range of cultures, socio-economic backgrounds and Jewish beliefs.
At Associated we value:
- Developing students’ knowledge, creativity, critical thinking, collaboration and communication skills, while exceeding the Ontario Ministry of Education’s curriculum expectations
- Providing a safe, secure and nurturing environment
- Meeting the individual needs of our students to ensure their success
- Recruiting and developing excellent educational leaders and teachers who, with high level professional development, consistently work to improve students’ learning experiences
- Teaching and learning Torah to acquire knowledge, build a strong moral character and inspire action
- Fostering a love for the State of Israel and Jewish culture, enhanced by our Ivrit b’Ivrit curriculum
- Mastering Hebrew language skills
- Celebrating and fulfilling Mitzvot
- Creating leaders with a commitment to community involvement
- Partnering with the community and parents to make Jewish education financially accessible to the largest number of children possible.
For our students: To foster a lifelong love of learning while teaching our students to be ethical, knowledgeable and engaged citizens of Canada and Klal Yisrael.
For our school: To continue our distinguished history of being the North American leader in providing the highest standard of General and Judaic studies education.
For our Community: To maintain our commitment to parents, staff, donors and community partners to play a leadership role by providing access to exceptional Jewish education, regardless of a family’s ability to pay.